HOW TO KNOW IF A RELIGION IS FOR YOU
When you go to a Religion or a place of worship for the first time it can be a bit confusing.Here are a few simple tips that will enable you to see if this is the Religion or place of Worship for you.
Many people are lost and have not found an order of truth to their lives.
I have a firm faith this will really help.
- Ask yourself why you are here; write out what you want to get from a Spiritual Religious experience. What changes do you want to make in yourself and how will that change your outer life. Going for the wrong reasons, and attitude leads to failure before you begin.
- Is the social atmosphere in alignment with their spiritual practices, or are they two faced? You will have to decide if they are aligned with what they preach.
- Look beyond the words, actions, symbols, and practices; to what they are accomplishing. What fruit and results are being born? If they worship to a statue of a particular messenger who lived on earth; then that statue represents the messenger that they are worshiping. The statue exists only because the messenger lived and did great work. What are the teachings, principles, aims, and goals of that messenger when he was alive?
- Don’t listen to anyone in the congregation to take their word for anything. Just smile and nod at them quietly. Then when you go home; get online read as much as you can from all points of view. Do your own research and make up your own mind. Any group that discourages having an open mind and doing your own research; I warn against these kinds of groups.
- Look for the Divine Principle, Law, and motivating goal in the religion. How many people have met the goal or result? If the result in their mind is unattainable in this lifetime; then they are selling you something that is based purely on speculation and indoctrination. All spiritual goals that any religion talks about should be attainable in this lifetime. All limitations no matter how real to you or me are human-made; not God made.
- Go within yourself and within the dream of the religion, reality to find the Principle, the motivation behind what they are doing. Go behind to the Divine why the practices were instituted. Many messengers of religion only came because the people forgot the real Divine Principle, Virtue, and Truth; is behind the tradition. Many old traditions were thrown out and a new religion were started expressly only because of the aforementioned.
- Many religions only have a base and a foundation. But many are looking for the Mansion that God will give them. Most of the time people go through the ceremonies, the rituals and then only have a foundation. When you look at how things move and flow with the divine according to Eternal Laws, Eternal Principles then you are forming the framework.
- The boundaries and limitations are outlined according to Eternal Laws and principles. The Boundaries are the walls of the great Mansion. The ceiling is the proper practices, not indoctrination. Proper practices do align and center you in God so God comes down within you. This is the Ceiling of the mansion. Boundaries are like the Ten Commandments in the Bible for example. Boundaries are what you ought to do and what not to do.
- Finally, any religion that preaches much fear, guilt, shame, or apathy is not divine. It is a Divine Law to Forgive, and for us to be full of Love and not fear. It is also a Divine Principle for people to be active and take action in their lives. If the people are not doing this, I would not recommend this religion to anyone.
- The basic meter for truth is that which never changes.The truth is something that is, was, always will be; the thing itself, AS IS. Our search for truth is a process of elimination and loss. We eliminate all else that can change and anything else that remains Then we lose all that is not truth and keep only that which is true. Attachment to or resistance to anything keeps us from the truth, because if you don’t know what the truth is; then you never know what you are going to keep or get rid of.
- Anyone selling philosophy or that truth is subjective is just part of the fuzzy thinkers of the lost people of today. Almost all people are lost and don’t know the truth. Truth cannot be found out by evidence. Thought itself is creative. Human beings have a creative power in them. Once they firmly believe something the universe will always convince them that it is true by the power of their own mind.
By: Tony Ayres Kalki Avatar
COPYRIGHT CLAIM 2016